**Recreational Head Team Parents play a vital role in making the soccer season run smoothly**
Board Member point of contact is: Bobby-Jo Woodward. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Parent Meeting: The Meeting will take place in October 2018 at the Seminole Recreation Center
Team Parent Defined: This person serves as a liaison between the coach(es) of a recreational team and the parents of the players on that team. At the beginning of the season, the coach will ask for someone to serve in this role. More than one person can help out, but we need to have one person defined as the Head Team Parent point of contact.
Team Parent Duties:
- Create a contact list for the team
- Create a snack sign up list (publicize to team) Signupgenius is a great place to do this!
- Inform/Remind the team of their Picture Day time assignment. Picture Day is (TBD). Forms handed out at the Team Parent Meeting
- Inform/Remind the team of game dates, times and field assignments
- Coordinate your team's participation in fundraisers (Ex. Button sales, Grand Canyon Candles)
- Relay information about Shooting Stars and Seminole Recreation Center Special Events (Ex. Winterfest and End of Season Picnic)
- Coordinate your Team's Silent Auction basket. These are displayed and bid on at the End of Season Picnic. More information to come
- Coordinate with parents to arrange a Coach Thank you gift
- Help distribute your Team's: Player Trophies, Coach/Assistant Coach/Sponsor Plaques